1/06/14

Muse Card Club...my last post...

Hey there!  I wanted to stop in and share with you, my last card for the Muse Card Club.  I have had so much fun being on the team and seeing all of your cards.  I have felt so honored reading so many of your kind words.  Things continue to be busy around here and seem to get busier by the day, so I have decided to step down.  Someone amazingly talented has been chosen to be the newest member on the team, so stay tuned for that announcement.  :)

You can see the post and all the info to play along over at the Muse Card Club blog.  Here is a previously made favorite of mine, using Verve Stamps!  You can see my original post HERE.

IMG_9870.jpg

I hope you get the chance to play along!  Thank you all again for everything and for stopping by!  

13 comments:

  1. Laurie - thanks for all your beautiful work, your support and your friendship - it's been great getting to know you better! And we will definitely keep in touch as you move forward into new opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright and beautiful card! Just the thing to warm me up on this cold winter's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, love the swipes of washi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sun and the washi. Perfect Verve sentiment for the cloud too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a happy happy card Laurie, love it!! You have done an awesome job at Muse and will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Laurie and you will be missed. love that pretty washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They've been lucky to have you Laurie! Love this bright, cheerful and inspiring card - a perfect swansong!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to miss you however, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop CASEing you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was introduced to your blog via the Muse card challenge, and have really enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful creations! I'm still a subscriber, so there's no getting rid of me ;-)

    This is such a lovely card, too! I love the bright yellow rays of sunshine, and of course all of your lovely details! Thanks so much for another beautiful inspiration, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful MUSE card, Laurie! You will be missed on the MUSE challenge blog!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so beautiful! You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly a beautiful and cheerful card Laurie! You will be so missed at Muse and were honestly such a hard act to follow lol, your cards are always an inspiration, hugs Therese

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this bright and happy card Laurie:) Thanks for all your gorgeous inspiration at the muse - you will be missed! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS