11/24/12

Retro Sketches...

Hey there!  How has your Thanksgiving break been going?  It's crazy town around here.  I am so glad to have a normal....or hoping to be normal day tomorrow.  I have lots of DT stuff to catch up on!  I haven't made a single card in over a week!  Yikes!  I am here...late..but here with today's Retro Sketch card.  This morning I had the girls over for a fantastic breakfast.  Everybody brought something and we had coffee and I even pulled out the nice dishes.  And the red chargers!  You know it got fancy in here today!  Anyway, enough rambling...on to today's card and sketch...

IMG_8826

This sketch is from an old card of mine.  You can see that card HERE.  And here is this week's sketch....


Stop over to the RS blog to see what Arielle and Kasia have cooked up for us!  Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you had a great Turkey Day!

9 comments:

  1. Laurie, this is BEAUTIFUL! I love that MME paper, and your card really lets it shine. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't sure this was you when I first popped over due to the patterned paper LOL! Great take on the sketch and way to flash some Verve :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card - love that paper! Have a great time at your breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Laurie! I love the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Laurie! Love the awesome patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! That background paper is one of my VERY faves from MME...I hoard it a little bit. Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for getting fancy and YAY YAY YAY for patterned paper on LW's blog! I love this! The colors are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card is perfect for a fancy morning! ;) It's so pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spy a little, vintage goodness here, girl! LOVE it to pieces! Yum! Glad you had fun with the girls, too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS