11/29/12

Ho Ho Ho...

It's time for another CAS(E) this Sketch!  First off, I'll share my card...

IMG_8810

I took this week's sketch and turned it on its side.  I added the Ho Ho Ho from the most adorable Kelley Purkey set, along with the holly too.  I used a SU embossing folder for the background and a piece of Pure Poppy striped paper for the background.  Super simple!

Here is this week's sketch...


I can't wait to see all the other DT creations.  Check them out HERE and link up your card too!  I hope you get to play along!

17 comments:

  1. This is an awesome card! Love the red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the red pops off the white :) Great card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm swooning big time over your embossed red paper Laurie! This is a fabulous card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever take on the sketch! The added embossing and that fab sentiment are TDF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunner!! :) So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really have an eye for CAS Laurie! The dry embossed banner is wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect sideways use of the sketch...the holly is PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pure crisp and clean Laurie-ness! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely! Perfect holiday card for mailing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card, Laurie! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that Poinsettia enbossing folder! Beautiful as always, Laurie. Love the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another gorgeous, eye popping card. I'm loving the Ho Ho Ho and that holly is SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, Laurie, for CAS this card really pops! Looks like a good one to mass produce if I find the right supplies. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH I love this Ho Ho Ho sentiment! It's perfect with that candy striped paper!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS