11/30/12

Fun times with i {heart} papers!

I am THRILLED to be here to share a little fun December news!  I was asked by the super sweet, Tracey and Kate of i {heart} papers,  to be a guest designer for the month of December!  Yay!  I have some fun supplies that I will be showcasing throughout the month and we get to start one day early!  ;)  

Here is my first card for the month....

IMG_8759

I love love this set Warm Hearts, by Paper Smooches!  When I saw that snowman, I fell in love!  I also used a little WPlus9 in the background. THIS snowflake set is a MUST have.  Folk Art Flurries is adorable for sure!

IMG_8760

I will be back with another i {heart} papers post soon!  I can't wait to share more!  In the mean time, go check out the i {heart} papers store! They have lots to see and they have a very cool wishlist option!  We all have those, right?  :)

Thanks for stopping in today!  :)

17 comments:

  1. You make that snowman even cute! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!! And Congrats, on making guest designer at I {heart} Papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Laurie ~ super duper cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable, I love that little snow man! Big congrats to you as well, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a cute card, I am loving these colors. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a cute card, I am loving these colors. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SUCH a pretty card! I heart i {heart} papers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG...is that ever cute! Adorable image and fantastic card.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your CAS card is absolutely adorable Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! And so happy to have you on board this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laurie, this card is so adorable, I can't stop smiling from ear to ear :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable Laurie!! Love the polaroid style soo much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooo CUTE! Love how you framed the snowman! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute overload!!! Have a great weekend girlie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS