11/04/12

CSS in Review...

Stopping in with some random cards, made with the latest Collection...Collection 5 over at Clear and Simple Stamps.  Let's get started...

This first card uses the new Cloudy Day set and Cloudy Day Sentiments.  I also added in a little heart from the Wrap-A-Round set.  

IMG_8621

For this next card, I cut out 2 die cuts from the Clouds Combo and then stamped the gingham clouds onto the dies.  I added in a sentiment from Cloudy Day Sentiments.


IMG_8625

This next card uses the Rounded Square dies, Leaflets and a sentiment from Trinket Sentiments.  I stamped each leaf in a solid color and then added in a little color with another ink pad, on the edges of the leaves.

IMG_8633_edited-1

I made a little snow drift on the next card...

IMG_8622

I used the cloud borders to make some snow.  Then I added the rain snow boots from the Spring set. I added in some polka dots and then flocked the tops of the boots to give them more of a snow boot look. 

Here are the DT links plus an amazing Guest Designer! ;)


Thanks for stopping in!  Have a great Sunday!

17 comments:

  1. Love the cloud border as a snowdrift--fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards, Laurie. I do love your idea of using the cloud border for snow. Super cute boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards, love all the littel images and details on them

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful selection of cards - the first one is my favourite I think - love the sweet red heart against the delicate cloud background ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the random cards!!! SO cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun collection today Laurie! Love the leaf card and your pink polka dot boots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how simple these cards are, but they are still perfect. Love the idea of using a cloud dies as for snow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are all so cute and so different! I like each and everyone of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful as usual Laurie! I especially love the leafy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome cards, love the cloud stamped on color card stock. and the pink boots on white is perfect for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all fabulous! Love the little pop of red via the heart in the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Post, makes me feel to create my own WordPress page template… Thanks again..estetik

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, cute, CUTE! What a great set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. More cloud loveliness. I especially love the rain boots as snow boots and the cloud border as snow. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful cards! I really love the last two!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS