11/08/12

CAS(E) this sketch...

**Scroll down to see my first post!  Some exciting news to share this month!**

I made it!  My post is way late today.  I have a super sick little one at home and I have been beside myself.  I feel so helpless when they get sick  and I just wish I could make everything better.  My husband was able to stay home today....of course this happens on 1 of 2 days I work each week!  So now he is here resting and on all kinds of meds!  Poor guy!  

So anyway, I am stopping in with this week's card for CAS(E) this Sketch.  It's a fun one!  Here is my card...

IMG_8637_edited-2

I used the fall theme...again!  The leaves and dies are from CSS, as well as that sentiment.  I added in a little Envelope pattern background from Hero Arts and topped it all off with twine and some bling!  :)

Check out this week's sketch....


Stop by the CAS(E) this Sketch blog and see what the other ladies have made up for you!  AND see the additions to our team!  Yay!!!

Thanks so much for coming by!  Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. I sure hope your little guy feels better soon. It sure is hard to watch them feeling so yucky and you can't take it away.

    Your card is just beautiful Laurie! The combination of texture and color is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on with that theme. It is gorgeous! Hope everyone is healthy again very soon. That is absolutely no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! I hope your boy, starts feeling better soon!! And I know exactly how you feel. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always, Laurie! You are making me want the leaves that I told myself I didn't need. Ahhh!

    I hope your little one is feeling better soon. It's so hard when they are sick. I always just want to take it all away. Hopefully, it will pass quickly and no one else will come down with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well wishes all around to your house Laurie. Your card is marvelous, love the lefy theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Laurie! Hope your little one is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love the wrapped twine & those leaves....the pearls are a fab touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ick! I hope you're little one gets to feeling better soon! It's going around. I've got something, too. Sigh. But your card is pure scrumptiousness! I love that precious sentiment and the background stamping above your twine strip. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry everyone's under the weather around your house - get well soon!
    Love love love this card, especially that subtle pattern at the top! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These projects are SO creative Laurie! My sister would just love the watermelon one, but I just love the pizza one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the distressed look non the leaves - it goes perfectly with the rustic twine! So excited to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is GORGEOUS! So perfect for fall. You always impress me, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the textured background....great card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS