11/26/12

Card Recipe...



Today the DT girls at Clear and Simple Stamps are here today with a little Group Project.  The challenge was to make a card from a recipe.  

The Card Recipe is:
1 Button
1 Image
2 Dies / Die Cuts
1 Sentiment

Here is my card...


IMG_8829_edited-1

I kept it nice and simple with:

1 Button

I also want to point out one new thing in this card.  Do you see that red cardstock?  It is my NEW FAVORITE!  It is called Rouge Ruffles.  It's the most awesome red...kinda like tomatoy red?  FAB!! I've been wanting a new shade of red for a long time!  I scored the background in 1/2" increments with my Scor-Pal for that little something it needed.  

Check out what other gals have up their sleeve today....


Thanks for stopping in!  


22 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie... I love this, you make it look so easy! Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saving to CASE - really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you go with those leaves again! This is gorgeous and I adore that red. We just got home from NY and my latest C&S package was waiting for me. I can hardly wait to play with some of the new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is so my style...just need your panache!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie your card is so clean and simple and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a striking design! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love leaf images, love the colours yu used, love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the scoring on the card base!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So clean and fresh, Laurie! I love those scored lines and your choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty Laurie ~ I like the scored lines!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! I love the diagonal scored lines.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my...I love this card Laurie! I've GOT do some scored lines. Why don't I ever think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!!! Love the red & green combo for something other than an Xmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty! I love the embossed lines in the background...and that cute button accent!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love what you did with the recipe! I've never heard of a recipe challenge. Might have to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card! You are an amazing CAS card creator! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. BEA-utiful! simple, elegant, and love the diagonal embossed lines!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS